Group Training Estimate
Train Your Employees
CPR is in the name, but it’s not all we do. Fast CPR is a Hawaii based, nationally recognized, multifaceted 501(c)3 training organization that is a leader in workplace safety. Through our Pacific Safety Academy in downtown Honolulu, we offer Onsite Safety Classes across Oahu and the other Hawaiian Islands. Our training is not a typical cookie cutter solution. The material presented is relevant to the Pacific region, and relevant to your local industry. While knowledge gained is specific to your employees’ jobs to meet requirements of OSHA and other compliance agencies.
Training on Your Schedule, at Your Location
Using a live, instructor-led format (As the preferred method of OSHA for safety training) onsite training can minimize employee operational downtimes, save your company money and best of all, engage your employees through fun and effective classes.
Custom Tailored Training
Our team can tailor training to suit your company’s budget and needs, making it cost effective. We can also develop custom safety content to fill in the gaps in your safety program.
Onsite Safety Training Programs
Our highly experienced instructors can deliver highly engaging, effective onsite safety training programs that cover EPA, DOT, OSHA and USACE EM 385-1-1 requirements, including:
- OSHA First Aid and CPR/AED Training – 29 CFR 1910.151(b) and in OSHA publication 3317-06N 2006.
- OSHA Blood borne pathogens Training – 29 CFR 1910.1030.
- EPA/OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) – 40-hour Initial training – 40 CFR Part 265.16 and 29 CFR Part 1910.120 (e).
- EPA/OSHA HAZWOPER 8-hour annual refresher training – 40 CFR Par 265.16 and 29 CFR Part 1910.120(e) and (q).
- BLS/Healthcare Provider/CPR Training – For Hospital/Medical/Dental settings, compliant with HRS and as required by State boards.
Our training is also performed in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1926.50(c), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030, Army Regulation 40-3 Chapter 17.