AHA BLS Certification Online (Partially done online) $105
Training Venue: Fast CPR, 1188 Bishop St #1110, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
This course still requires in person training. However, in completing this course most of your time will be spent at home working on your computer. There is no such thing as “All Done Online, never touch a manikin” AHA BLS Course that gets you the authentic AHA BLS card.
Easy steps to complete the certification process:
- Register for FAST CPR’s American Heart Association BLS eLearning course. Fee covers the all portions of the course, including skills testing.
- Complete the eLearning Course at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home.
- When you pass the eLearning course, print your completion certificate and bring it to FAST CPR to take the American Heart Approved Skills Training.
- Practice the skills on a rubber dummy (Part 2) and get tested (Part 3).
- Receive your two year American Heart Association BLS Provider card. We offer same day cards.
For more information and class dates please click the register now tab.